Pages

Thursday

Quotes about Sunsets



What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore

How strange this fear of death is! We are never frightened at a sunset.
George MacDonald

I want to wrestle in the fresh cut grass at sunset until our giggles collapse into a laughing pile of carefree yesterdays.
Unknown

Sunsets are just little glimpses of the Golden streets of Heaven
Unknown

I believe in evolution. But I also believe, when I hike the Grand Canyon and see it at sunset, that the hand of God is there also.
John McCain