Pages

Thursday

Quotes about Teachers

Well, it's that time again. The kids are settling into a new routine of school days, homework and new friends. All is good. :)

I've never let my school interfere with my education.
Mark Twain (I wonder what he thought of his teachers??)

We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.
Katharine Hepburn  (as for blaming other people, I must have been away that day. I tend to blame myself first.)

Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth.
Helen Caldicott ( I have a niece that has just joined the teaching community and I'm sure that she will do just that... affect the fate of the earth!)

We all leave school with one or two favorites. I wonder why we don't have more? Unfortunately there are fewer great teachers in this world than mediocre ones. 

More Quotes to Enjoy: