Pages

Wednesday

It's true what they say about Christmas

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale 

Can someone tell me why we don't choose and address our cards in January? When December rolls around, we could get the out with all of the decorations and put them straight into the mail. Makes sense to me... and no I have not done it yet, but I will do so in January of 2017!

Christmas at Harringtons!  Just in case you are running out of things to read, I highly recommend this one. It's by Melody Carlson and it is just the sweetest Christmas story ever!  And come to think about it, I'm in the middle of another one of her books... This one is called, "The Christmas Shoppe" and I'm about a quarter of the way through it.


I hope that I have given you something to think about today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)