Pages

Friday

Thoughts about Morning Dew

Well, I would like to be thinking about morning dew but it is December, but at least the temps are co-operating. The snow is melting and it's kind of foggy out there... or maybe it's more like mizzle... mist and drizzle! Some of you will recognize that term lol!  Right now, it sure beats snow or freezing rain!!

With a heart of gold, and a look so nice, I met a girl who had angel eyes. Her smile so precious like a jewel on a crown, And her eyes so deep, in which many have drowned. She looks so pure as the morning dew, As the ones blessed with her charm, in the world are few. For once in life my hands you hold, Trust me, well overcome any odd, may how bold. Your beauty alone is capable to create a fuss, As an interesting part of fact and fables. But please dont devoid us, From the pleasant charm of an angel. Youre so beautiful!, how loud my heart cries out, Divine as an angel without any doubt.
Unknown

I hope that I have given you something to think about today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)