Pages

Sunday

What Mom Saw

My mother and I could always look out the same window without every seeing the same thing.
Gloria Swanson

I have never tried this little trick, but the next time I visit, I think that I will give it a try. I'm curious to see if it works.

Mom Stuff... my mom always wrote down her day in a diary. Unfortunately, the diaries burned in a fire and are long gone. There was one writer who used this idea for a series of books. Her name was Phillipa Carr.  Each daughter for  numerous generations wrote a diary to pass on to the next daughter.

"Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to "jump at de sun". We might not land in the sun but at least we could get off the ground."
Zora Neale Hurston





I hope that I have given you something to think about today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)