Pages

Saturday

I wonder Thomas Kinkade meant...

 "Balance, peace and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them."
Thomas Kinkade

It is easy to have a lot of paintings or projects hanging
around that are 'almost done.'
 Thomas Kinkade

"Every conversation, every cuddle, every kiss and caress, even every disagreement,adds another brushstroke to the picture of home you paint with the days and hours of your life."
Thomas Kinkade


I own one of his books, but I can't for the life of me find it. It has to be in one of the boxes that are yet to be unpacked but I always wondered about this quote.  As an artist, I would have thought that he couldn't stop working on a painting until it was done. Now for me, I have tons of projects yet to complete... I actually have a wall hanging that I started when my daughter was born. She's all grown up and it is still waiting for me to finish it. I don't feel so bad any more lol!!