Pages

Wednesday

Yes, we do take things for granted!


So many people take for granted the gifts they have in life...and go throughout life with such a narrow & short sighted mind perception. To only allow themselves to only see what their eyes allow them to see. Most people in this world see a schizophrenic and think 'Wow what a freak...' when I look at somebody with a disability...my heart breaks...because I see the unfortunate hell those people have to face everyday...when they wake up... But then...I see the part of me...the part of me...who would give absolutely everything I've ever had in my life to that person to be in their shoes...so I could just give them the chance the 'opportunity' to experience the beauty life has to offer...like I have...


Carlin Whisler

I couldn't agree more!