Pages

Saturday

Quotes By William Shakespeare

I think that I am on a roll today. I have been reading proverbs from other nationalities to see if I can find any similarities. Now I'm going to look at different time periods to see if I can spot what life might have been like during their lives. As a genealogist, I am always collecting traditions and such to see what my ancestors might have been doing at such and such a time. I looked it up and Shakespeare was born in England April 26, 1564, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Kingdom of England [now England, UK]

Now the interesting thing about the location, is that I have been working with a family of Mucklows that lived in the Warwickshire area of England. My husband's Mucklows are from the London area of the country. We are doing our best to find a connection between the two countries.

"My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy."
William Shakespeare

"The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."  
  William Shakespeare  
(Probably my all time favorite piece of literature )