Pages

Tuesday

Listening to the Radio This Morning

 While I have been aware of how our climate is changing, it really hit home to me after listening to a gentleman on the radio this morning. He pointed out like myself, he probably won't be around in 30 years, but his grand daughter will be and that really scares him.

Many of our generation doesn't believe that anything at all is happening. Why can't they just sit back and say... maybe we could be wrong so lets clean up this planet for our grand children.


----------------

**I HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER  and the thought that the weather could get scarier than it is right now, really scares me.. Doesn't it scare you too... just a little bit at least.



**Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius Quotes About Being Sorry Quotes About Dreaming Quotes About Fun Quotes About Kindness