Pages

Monday

A Quote About Foxglove

"The foxglove, with its stately bells Of purple, shall adorn thy dells; The wallflower, on each rifted rock, From liberal blossoms shall breathe down, (Gold blossoms flecked with iron-brown,) Its fragrance; while the hollyhock, The pink, and the carnation vie With lupin and with Lavender, To decorate the fading year; And larkspurs, many-hued, shall drive Gloom from the groves, where red leaves lie, And Nature seems but half alive."
D.M. Mom
 

My Day So Far...   I have dirt under my nails... I hate that!! Love gardening but I hate dirt under my nails.


 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,