Pages

Tuesday

A Quote about Losing a Friend

"We call that person who has lost his father, an orphan; and a widower that man who has lost his wife. But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence."
Joseph Roux



My Day So Far... house spotless and almost time to talk to mom!  After lunch, I think that there will be lots of watering to do. Oh yes, dropped a mat over the deck railing and broke a nasturtium ;(  Will definitely be a lot more careful tomorrow when I am shaking mats!


Later... I will be  headed out  to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,