Pages

Monday

Late Afternoon Thoughts...

 It's left-overs tonight and I'm really okay with that. There are times when dinner the second night is even better than the night before. Last night we had pumpkin soup made from our own puree from last years garden and it was amazingly good! 

Now the only downside of having a garden is that  you have to store the items and that can take up a lot of space  in your freezer .  I was thinking about just buying a can of pumpkin for soup recipes in the future but the other side of my brain is telling me to grow it!  Unfortunately that part of my brain isn't telling me how to store everything!

And I really don't want to go out and buy a freezer!   What to do, what to do??


**I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,