Pages

Monday

Kind of a Creepy Quote

"There was something extremely provoking in this  obstinately pacific system; it left Brom no alternative but to draw upon the funds of rustic waggery in his disposition, and to play off boorish practical jokes up his arrival".
Washington Irving, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow



My Day So Far...  I vaguely remember this story but I think that I will go look it up. Wasn't the little girl from The Adam's Family in it??  Normally, I would wait until Halloween to watch it, but I know that things will come up and I will forget, so maybe working it in on a summer evening might be an idea


 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,