Pages

Thursday

A Very Deep Quote About Friendship

"You do not know how they mean to me, my friends, and how, how rare and strange it is to find in a life composed of so much odds and ends... to find a friend who has these qualities, he has, and gives those qualities upon which friendship lives."
T. S. Elliot

My Day So Far...  I just sat down and  I'm trying to make  a list of all the books I have ever read. I wonder how far I will get. I'm starting with grade one... The Bobbsey Twins! Yes, they obviously made an impression on me.  Okay, I have the first book series all written down.  Might be a good idea for a Christmas present for darling granddaughter!

 I'm headed out to day to work on the garden... just invested in a pair of rubber boots!! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,