Pages

Saturday

Nope... They Weren't Wrong

 Remember yesterday when I told you that our weather app was forecasting snow for today. We woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground, but it's supposed to be gone by lunch time. Well, so far it's snowed twice this morning and there is no sign of any melting. 

Just glanced up as I was typing this post... it's snowing even harder now! :(((((

If it was closer to Christmas, it would be quite pretty, but not in October. I guess we all will just suck it up and be happy that it isn't a week day!

My Plans For Today...Will definitely be working on my Yeoman line today.  I have fingers crossed that I have found her mom and dad!! They certainly weren't where I expected them to be!!

Favorite Book... Peace and Plenty by Sarah Ban Breathnach
Today in the garden...What garden... you can't even see it this morning
**Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,