Pages

Tuesday

Pure Contentment... Something To Do For Free Today...

I have been working on a list for a while now and I am going to share them with you here on Thoughts for an Early Morning...

Since I love to read, I thought that a good place to start would be to make a list of all the books you have ever read. Can you imagine how many authors that would add up to. And then, you can then use your list of authors to see if they have written anything new.




My Plans For Today... Something fun of course!!!
Favorite Book... Peace and Plenty by Sarah Ban Breathnach **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,