Pages

Sunday

It's Sunday... Stuff To Decide

 We are sitting here trying to decide if we really want to put the house up for sale... I don't even want to think about how much work is going to be involved. Did I ever mention how much I hate lugging the vacuum hose up the stairs... and that is just one thing that I don't want to think about!  I guess the best thing to do is draft up a list of things that need doing...



Thinking Ahead... Today is Buy yourself a present day... or funny stocking stuffers for next Christmas. You have no idea how much stress it will take off of you when next December rolls around. This year, I enjoyed the entire month instead of scrambling to get everything on my to-do list completed. Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,