Pages

Monday

Holding a Grudge

 I wonder how that habit came into being?  I can carry a grudge like no one else. And I can carry it for decades. Not really a good thing now that I think about it and it just might be my Epic Win for May. I really need to know how to let something go instead of holding onto it and making myself miserable.

Perhaps studying up on it for a month is just what I need to let it go!  As it is, someone ticked me off a little while ago and I don't think that I will be talking to them for the rest of the day. And that person... I'm sure that they will have long forgotten it!

I can forgive but I will never forget.  Not really a good way to go through life.



Thinking Ahead... Time To Start My Green Decorating... just like Mom used to do!! Buy A Little Something For Yourself... or stocking stuffer for next Christmas. You have no idea how much stress it will take off of you when next December rolls around. This year, I enjoyed the entire month instead of scrambling to get everything on my to-do list completed. Favorite Book... Anything by Jane McGonigal **Today in the garden... Thinking about what I might plant next year! **Some of My Favorites... (one the right hand side) Quotes About Being a Genius, Quotes About Being Sorry, Quotes About Dreaming, Quotes About Fun, Quotes About Kindness,