Pages

Thursday

Walking Meditation Helps When You Are Selling Your House

This morning, I had no sooner finished washing the kitchen floor when guess who walks in from the front porch... with his shoes on. You guessed it. Hubby. He did try to make it up with some sloppy kisses, which did make me laugh, and he swore that he wouldn't forget to take his shoes off the next time he came into the house. I don't know where all the dust came from, but trust him to find it and leave foot prints all over my kitchen floor.  Well, he did make me laugh, I have to give it to him.  But I do find walking meditation is definitely the way to go when you are selling your house... just in case some of you are considering it.

 


Things to be curious about today...
*do you know that there is a Toothpick Capital of the world lol??