Pages

Wednesday

Motivation... Did You Prime Your Pump this Morning??

The common conception is that motivation leads to action, but the reverse is true -- action precedes motivation. You have to ''prime the pump'' and get the juice flowing, which motivates you to work on your goals. Getting momentum going is the most difficult part of the job, and often taking the first step is enough to prompt you to make the best of your day.


Robert McKain



I think that my to-do list staring me in the face above the computer helps me stay motivated.  Already, this morning, I  burned out the bread maker... grabbed the dough out of the chamber, aired out the house of smoke and now I'm down in my office working on my "morning thoughts" while the bread rises. I just hope that it doesn't smell like smoke when it is baked.  Will let you know tomorrow ;)
No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. Demi Lovato
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/may.html