Pages

Friday

It's Friday 13th!

 Went for an awesome walk this morning. Good thing that I didn't know what day it was! And, I plan another walk this afternoon!!

 And then I turned on the computer and realized that it's Friday the 13th!!  I have to be the most superstitious person on the planet... something I didn't inherit from Mom oddly enough.  I wonder if it will be on my mind this afternoon?? 

 

A few more thoughts....

I can't believe how many people have put their house up for sale in our county!! Thought for This Morning... Have you been nice to someone this morning?

Thought for This Afternoon...  Adding some meditation minutes this afternoon. I'm actually getting good at it if I do say so myself!!

Thought for Tonight... Hoping to go to sleep tonight like I did in school... Family Tree... coming soon Looking forward to... coming soon Christmas/mother's day/my birthday... What I'm asking for ... haven't decided! Why is it getting so hard?