Pages

Tuesday

A Quote About Thinking...

"Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Bernard Shaw

I did just that this afternoon and the situation worked out just fine. I tend to fly off the handle really easy these days!

 

A few more thoughts....


Thought for This Afternoon...  Hoping that this pain killer  will kick in!!  Just when I thought that I had mastered these stupid allergies, it feels as if I have a cement block sitting on the top of my head.

Thought for Tonight... I never thought that I would say that I'm looking forward to winter...

Hoping to go to sleep tonight like I did in school... Family Tree... coming soon Looking forward to... coming soon Christmas/mother's day/my birthday... What I'm asking for ... haven't decided! Why is it getting so hard?