Pages

Saturday

A Quote About Wind Chimes

If your neighbor has wind chimes, you have wind chimes.
Nitya Prakash
 

 
This morning I decided that I would rather go on  a nice long walk instead of climbing hills. Who knows, I might do hills this afternoon... I guess it all depends on how hot it gets outside.  When I go for my walks I always look for something interesting to write in my diary when I get home. Today it's going to be the wind chimes I heard tinkling in the breeze.   There is something magical about that little tinkling that is there one second and gone the next.

:)

 ....................

 

A few more thoughts....

II found this site a few years ago that I thought some of you might like... it's kind of like Facebook where you can chat away to your hearts content... but you get paid every month to do it! Kind of nice to find money in your PayPal account for just chatting with friends and family. It's called MyLot and you will find it at https://www.mylot.com 

Thought for This Morning... Have you been nice to someone this morning?