Pages

Sunday

Funny Santa Claus Quotes

One of the problems we have in this country is that too many adults believe in Santa Claus, and too many children don't. Lee Lauer

You know you''re getting old, when Santa starts looking younger. Robert Paul

If you ever have to steal money from your kid, and later on he discovers it's gone, I think a good thing to do is to blame it on Santa Claus. Jack Handy

"If you ever have to steal money from your kid, and later on he discovers it's gone, I think a good thing to do is to blame it on Santa Claus." Jack Handy

Nobody shoots at Santa Claus. Samuel Butler

Aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know... the birth of Santa." Bart Simpson

A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn't any Santa Claus, and he's still upset. James Gould

I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. Shirley Temple

You know you're getting old, when Santa starts looking younger. Robert Paul

Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair, must be a pacifist. What's in that pipe that he's smoking? Arlo Guthrie

I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included. Bernard Manning