Pages

Tuesday

Today's Update On Hubby and Our House

 I don't know why one person can be so neat... me... and one person can be so messy... hubby. He has this habit of putting something down the minute he is finished with it and then just leaving it there. I'm trying to stay on top of keeping the house tidy so that when we get a call for a viewing... it will take just a few minutes to scan the house to see if anything is out of place.  I have no idea how I can convince hubby to return things to where they belong. It is as if he just doesn't think that way! This morning, I just picked up two items that he left on the Baker's Rack... who have nothing to do with baking! I am actually considering simply hiding the stuff that he leaves around the house and let him look for it.

Things to be curious about today...something that is right in front of your eyes!